Monday, November 16, 2009

Premature Menopause More Condition_sym Ptoms If I Have Premature Menopause Is There A Chance I Can Still Become Pregnant?

If i have premature menopause is there a chance i can still become pregnant? - premature menopause more condition_sym ptoms

You always need expanciate the question, as people say, what the menopause. In addition to doctors surpose u ask questions like these, it is not clear to any layman OK.

But, but, from my own experience, the probability is very low, but it is still very pregnant.

But please, if the Almighty and the belief that I take time to try it urself /

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Yes, the use of birth control, if desired. My mother had a baby "surprise" was 45

Lydia said...

Yes, the use of birth control, if desired. My mother had a baby "surprise" was 45

kissyber... said...

Many women become pregnant during menopause. When you reach menopause and stop all times not to get pregnant

PK211 said...

If you still can not get pregnant ovulation. When you start the menopause, probably not ovulating regularly, but if you get a chance, it's always time.

Post a Comment