Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Early Chicken Pox Pictures What Are The Early Signs Of Chicken Pox?

What are the early signs of chicken pox? - early chicken pox pictures

as a rash that starts at the mouth and a fever of 100 or more that my daughter had a fever all day yesterday and HIG 102.6 to 100.8 and then broke down in this rash around the mouth, chin and nose area so that we break the fever, but today I realized that the rash is now raising the cheeks and a friend came and said today that her daughter had chickenpox and Friday at my house and my daughter came with him, he sat down and told me this Sunday, so please tell me this is a sign of chickenpox, and so if anyone knows where I can find a picture of her, I can with my child, less than 4 children at home and only 1 compare has the chickenpox, but all have the vaccination, because everything I can to help

0 comments:

Post a Comment