Friday, November 20, 2009

Manic Depression More Condition_symptoms What Should I Do If My Wife Has Manic Depression?

What should i do if my wife has manic depression? - manic depression more condition_symptoms

My wife and I have been married for 8 years with 3 children. I think my wife is manic-depressive.
The problem is that she is in denial and is not necessary for testing or diagnosis. Say it is very difficult at home, to say the least. The verbal and physical abuse continued for about 5 years, and my children.
Our oldest son is 6 years and less than 2
I believe that my work should be a man my wife to support, but always hurt in the process. I take my marriage vows very seriously and I was born a born-again Christian, but I'm really considering a divorce.

Plz help me what should I do?

PS. Her mother believes she and her father had for 1-2 years for manic depression in the hospital and is now in the dossage best you can give to someone in front of hospitalization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment