Friday, January 1, 2010

Show Image Of Boxxi Game My Philips Flat Screen HD Tv Turns On But Does Not Show Image?

My philips flat screen HD Tv turns on but does not show image? - show image of boxxi game

I have a 2006 Philips HD TV that is not displayed. The light from the lower left indicates that the TV, but the screen stays black colors. I do not know if theres a problem with the screen. They said they could come into the protection mode. How do I know whether it was in the protection mode, or if you touch the screen. From now on, I have no photo and click when turned on. No red light flashes the green power indicator only. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

TV Tech 1 said...

Investor, it is likely that food is dead .... When a plasma, it is possible that the Board and Susan.

TV Tech 1 said...

Investor, it is likely that food is dead .... When a plasma, it is possible that the Board and Susan.

Post a Comment