Sunday, January 31, 2010

Buy Alcohol With Temporary Id Buy Alcohol In Texas With Temporary Licenses?

Buy alcohol in Texas with temporary licenses? - buy alcohol with temporary id

Hello I am 25 years old and moved to Texas and went to the DMV to get my license there, and I had to give another license from another state. This seems to be no big deal, but I have a temporary license, the state seal and all of my information is only a picture of me, I can go with him. I was told that my license will appear in 4-6 weeks. I alcohol with this temporary license, but not a passport photo?

5 comments:

lestermo... said...

You can try, depending on age, it seems that you have a problem or not.

~FROG~ said...

You should always provide photo identification and not send them back to Mexico ........ false .......... Always carry an ID card or two. buy or not to drink alcohol .........

~FROG~ said...

You should always provide photo identification and not send them back to Mexico ........ false .......... Always carry an ID card or two. buy or not to drink alcohol .........

thewmas said...


] In the former [days. Yes, but now the law of the nation. [Federal], where they can connect with each other ... make my day, make a little wine, then extract

laughter... said...

It is a political question to save lawlessness.

Post a Comment