Sunday, January 17, 2010

Radio Shack Hard Drive Adaptor My Laptop Crashed And All Of My Pictures Are On The Hard Drive How Can I Get Them Off?

My laptop crashed and all of my pictures are on the hard drive how can i get them off? - radio shack hard drive adaptor

I tried to connect two computers together, but the old laptop is so light that he used to catch yet more increases the hard drive of your computer and you do not know what to do with it .. Is there something you buy at Radio Shack or something? ready for anything you just want to bring these images of the disk in

3 comments:

danielcc said...

For this
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/ ...

can be used (both sizes with any IDE drive! to extract) the data from it ... I have one and I love it! It is also a portable hard drive when you're done!

Kai said...

You must connect the drive to another drive and run it outside of this more than just a drive in "My Computer", if it appears broken.

In addition, it might take to save your computer and ask them if they get it for you, probably cost me a little, but they recognize the best and quickest way to do this.

joselepi... said...

Go buy one at CompUSA or Best ...
and buy a box of the drive is connected to the cables you need ...
only if the hard drive with you ...
I bought one last months ...
So Did one of my laptops ...
If the hard drive of your right there is no problem ...
20 and 40 dlls ...

Post a Comment