Sunday, January 10, 2010

How Much Does A Drivers License Cost In Ohio My Drivers License Is Being Secuirty Suspended For No Insurance But I HAD INSURANCE At The Time?

My Drivers License Is Being Secuirty Suspended For No Insurance But I HAD INSURANCE At The Time? - how much does a drivers license cost in ohio

Ohio BMV, which is a joke.

I do not know what to do here. It gave me an FRA suspension (driving without insurance), and the suspension of safety (accident Inusurance-$ 2,300 of fees or suspension of license, 2 years)

Here's the kicker. I was covered by Geico coverage at the time of the accident.

Kicker # 2 EX My roommate got the car to the bank without consent, because he has no license. It was an accident, left the scene (The police know becuse was identified as the driver, not me). He told the police that initially only the car was, while I was sleeping, because it is an emergency. His second story was that he gave permission () no, not me. The case is still pending before the court, held in December and his lawyer keeps pushing the issue.

Now, the Ohio BMV says I am responsible for losses of over $ 2000. I say nothing, I was insured and the car was taken without my permission. They say it is the FRA suspension with proof of insurance, I have to reduce it. GEICO said: "We doN'T pay for damages if the car is taken without permission. "Well, I do not know what to do. Working and attending school full time. I have 2 children, has just pay for a divorce. I can not $ 2,000. Is not that a battle of insurance company, EI was recorded synchronously Like I am to blame?

What can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment