Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Liteon Dvd Recorders More Than I Hoped... Is It Possible To Retrieve Data Stored/saved From An Unfinalized/defective CD Or DVD?

Is it possible to retrieve data stored/saved from an unfinalized/defective CD or DVD? - liteon dvd recorders more than i hoped...

Location: I appear in the record to a LiteOn DVD burner, and sometimes only the DVD not, even if, as a few minutes before I am able to watch clips. I wonder whether it is possible to recover these clips / data from the disc still worked, before he damaged. I hope someone can answer. Thank you! :)

3 comments:

CPU said...

Yes, there are free programs that you or most of the cheap DVD players can still play the DVD, which is what we have video files on the hard disk

DOUGLAS M said...

Your best plan is to create in the reader recored

Abdul said...

Open the CD after putting the disc and see if you can see the files on the disk, if possible, copy, tag, and paste it into your PC

Post a Comment