Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hills Science Diet Cat Food Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Adult Cat Food?

Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Adult Cat Food? - hills science diet cat food

Since my cat stomach less healthy (was bulk) with, I try to change her diet (she is with Whiskas As young) and the SD Sensitive Stomach food for adult cats. (http://www.petco.com/product/8667/Hill-s ...

I have tried some of these (only a few pieces in) in shell Whiskas dry food all the time, but she seems to hate the new food and do not affect the whole ship if your coaxial cable, and she eats only food Whiskas and again let SD.

But I'll give it a try for a few days and see how it goes, but in the meantime I have some Qs:

Is it quite normal that a cat like a cat food, or it is used not only to introduce a new food? Years ago, I tried to present it, "AMI care hairball" cat food and also the "highest / Cats Food and love immediately. Each adult cat tried sensitive stomach cat food before SD? Is he / she?

1 comments:

RuneAmok said...

Cats are naturally to the new foods to be careful, it's not a big surprise.

You are doing the right thing to mix, but you can go further. Whiskas Put in a bowl and some new food. About 70/30 old to new. Shake it up and let sit for one or two days.

If you can reduce some of the Whiskas, it would be good too. In this way, the crumbs and the flavor of the W cover novel foods and making the familiar smell.

I use this trick every time I change the food.

Here are some unsolicited advice:
Hills food is much better than Whiskas. Compare the ingredients and see. I know it's hard to believe that veterinarians are available on prescription, if foods are not good, but it's true.

The long and short is that cat meat eaters need to eat meat, sacks of grain. Some commercial cat food are much closer to this than others.

If I were you I would try to get to the bottom of this change in her. For me, May indicat loose stoolsEA indigestion, phlegm, and it is this (dirt, of course) that can give the inflammation. If this happens often due to poor diet and May (May is a symptom) for more problems than before the EIA.

Your cat would do better to adequate food types. This can be grain free raw meat (down), or canned.

I will continue, but please check the links I provided. There are a lot of material there, but it's worth it if the health of your furbaby is involved.

Post a Comment